Drinking at the Convention

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:55:44 -0600

Hmm.  Sounds like how I remeber the Indianopolis 500.
I was too young to drink, but I think more people came
for the party than the race.  I have heard that things
are much more tame since dividing Leagues.

Also sounds like Hot August Nights back before the
Fights started infringing on the fun of the old
people.  I have heard nothing since the even was moved
to the week days.

Yup.  What do you think the point of Derby Month is
for the Kentucky Derby.  I have never heard of so many
parties on one day.  EVERYBODY has or is going to a
Derby party on that day.  They could care less on how
the Derby plays out.  Unless they have a bet riding at
the track.

But all of these experiences were a blast.  The party
is part of the experience.

Jason