For Sale: 93 SE-R in Southern California

Richard Saskal rsaskal@earthlink.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:06:13 -0600

For Sale, in Riverside, CA:
My 93 SE-R.
It's "ruby red," 5 speed, has ABS and power sunroof.
The car has 155,000 miles. It runs very well, and I've used synthetic
oil since I bought the car in 1995.
The car has a very recent set of Dunlop SP Sport A2 tires, and even
newer front brake rotors and pads (Nissan).
It's essentially stock (including the original radio cassette) but I put
on a set of Tokico shocks about four years ago.
There are a few dings on the side, and a fading patch of paint on the
trunk, but it still looks pretty good. The passenger door lock cylinder
doesn't work, thanks to a wannabe thief, but the door still
locks/unlocks from the inside and the door handle works as well. There
are a couple small nicks in the headliner, but otherwise the interior
looks fantastic.
I needed to move on to a car with four doors and a folding backseat, but
this car has a lot of enthusiastic driving left in it.
My asking price is $2600.
You can reach me by e-mail or phone 909-487-5249 weekdays and
909-682-0188 weeknights and weekends.
Thanks,
Rich