*MY* convention writeup (part 2 - there's more)

Sarah chickracer@excite.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:19:33 -0600

Leslie (Jorge's wife) gave me the mission of getting Mike Kojima drunk
for the night. Well, Erin (Frank Orozco's girlfriend) and Sarah (a friend
of all the San Diego guys) were there egging Mike on. Sarah even
challenged Mike that she was going to drink him under the table) Well,
Sarah got a very early start on Mike and she wound up retiring early.
Mike kept commenting on how drunk he was as well as how he had outdrank
Sarah. "She's sleeping and I'm still drinking. She sucks

>> In my defense, I wasn't sleeping ; ) Just recuperating temporarily...
I already challenged Mike again. This time, no interference from Jorge
(no thanks Jorge, you don't need to shake my head after number 15!). At
least I had no hangover the next morning- Mike, feeling any better? It
was awesome meeting all of you guys and seeing the SoCal people again.
What a great community to belong to. The drags were fun. Maybe next year
I will actually bring my own car, although even farther from SD, to race.
Thanks to Mike and Carlos for taking me road racing (my first time!). To
the AZ guys, you did a great job. Everything was well-planned and packed
with fun. We need to do these twice a year, if we can handle it. Oh,
can't forget, Embassy Suites rocks. They clean up our mess and let us
keep partying. Hope to see you all next year!

Sarah
Co-host in Club 279... still recovering!