looking for a car

Mike Peterson nissanser92@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:38:11 -0600

Hi how is everyone doing. Currently I own a 92 se-r classic. It is time to
move on and I am looking for a 1998 or above car that will not cost me more
than $10k all together. Does anyone have something for sale, or can someone
please recommend a good, sporty car that will fit these criterias? This will
help out a lot. I know that the 200sx is a nice car, but IMHO it looks kind
of sloggish. It does not have to be a nissan, but I would rather it be
Japanese since those are better lasting cars. Any suggestions?

Thanks and have a great day.

Mike Peterson
92 SE-R (soon to sell)