B15 Spring Rates

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:52:47 -0600

> Pro Kits on a B13, or Pro Kits on a B15?
B13 and B14 cars with ProKits and AGX's.
I think the Spec V handling wise is as good as these setups, stock

> but if they're (INTRAX) even higher-rate than the Spec-V, they may be
> acceptable for moderately heavy use.
Well of the two NX's I know with them (mine and Matt Ostlunds) The cars were
practically riding on the bumpstops and they were definantly sagging when I
bought my car.
> I'd still like to hear somebody with the Intrax springs on a B15 give
> a good report of track performance. Somebody who actually knows what
> they're talking about, that is. ;)
So obviously you won't be asking the question on B15sentra.net :)

Lee