sorry

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:08:58 -0600

Chrissy300zx@aol.com wrote:

>If somebody has a problem with me I would much rather personal attacks be
>taken up in private instead of on the mailing list.

It wasn't meant as an attack, but since the first suggestion appeared to
fall on deaf ears, it was meant to be more pointed.

You're right, I could have and probably should have sent a private
message.  Often I will copy the list on list etiquette matters so others
can learn as well, but in this case, it was truly an individual issue.  I
apologize for any embarrassment or heartache this may have caused.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>