What year does JWT use for the MAF sensor

Jay Whitely jwhitely2000@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:06:50 -0600

> What year Mustang Cobra does the JWT ECU work with

***1993.

> because they want 325 and I know I can get it a lot
> cheaper because my uncle works at ford.

***That's what I did. I used mt employee discount when
I sold cars at a Ford dealership :-) It was only
around $118 or so with my discount, IIRC.

> If someone has the part number that would be great.

***F1SF-12B579-AA
     AFH70-02

The top number should be enough to go by. The lower
number was also on my MAF.

Don't forget, you will also need the wiring harness
connector. It is aorund $10 or so with the discount.

Good luck,

=====
Jay Whitely
Tampa, FL