HELP, NEED OPNIONS AND ADVICE

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:06:39 -0600

> $600 bucks for a peace of mind is worth it as hell! If you cannot afford
> do it, don't do it. If you want to do it, do it right and worry free!

For some, that's fine. I have no problem with those that want to spend that
money.
Others of us like to tweak and think and experiment and, what's that word
that's so big on the list, ah yes, INNOVATE. :) That and I HATE people
spending
hundreds of dollars they don't actually have to for anything, car related or
not.
We all used to spend the money for GAB shocks. When AGXs became available,
pretty
much everyone abandoned GABs for AGXs without ANY kind of testing, just
people saying
"I've tried them and they work and I like them a lot." Why does this have to
be
different? GABs still have their place, as so do JWT ECUs. I wouldn't run
high boost
without a JWT ECU. Low boost, sure I will. It's been done, it works, the
people liked
it. That's enough for me.

Ben Davis
93 NX2000 needing to swap back the summer tires from the snows