HELP, NEED OPNIONS AND ADVICE

Gregg, Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:05:28 -0600

Well Honda and DSM guys use AFC's from apexi, PMS's and stuff like that.
Also they
have plug and play ECU's now too.. HONDATA, ZDYNE etc they run pretty
good i mean you could run an all out TEC II or HALTEC but most of my turbo
honda buddys run fine with what i listed above.. Anybody test out the new
AEM or
GREDDY ecus? how are they or the APEX Power FC

Daryl
98 Sentra SE w/vlsd + mods
15.0@91mph