Source of cheap maintenance parts?

Jason Wolfe jason_a_wolfe@hotmail.com
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:35:17 -0600

My 94 is in dire need of many new parts, as it is becoming increasingly
dangerous to drive and hard to keep straight, to the point that I feel lucky
to make it home from work most days. The problem is that I need to find the
cheapest possible source, since money is very tight for me. Specifically, I
need left and right complete halfshaft assemblies (probably have to settle
for reman's, but would rather have new), balljoints, wheel bearings, outer
tie rod ends and control arm bushings (would like to go ahead and get the ES
bushings, instead of OEM)--basically all the consumable parts in the front
end. I do have enough money to just go to the local AutoZone or Napa, thanks
to my tax refund, but I would like to be able to save some of it. I know
these parts must be available cheaper somewhere, be it online or an actual
store (I am in Lexington, Kentucky). If anyone knows of a such a source, I
would really appreciate hearing about it.

TIA,
Jason Wolfe