Mileage king, I broke it in my way ( Idiots Motor Break in)

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:21:08 -0600

I dunno but when I left the dealership in my 01 Maxima GXE 5spd with 3 miles
on it she saw a redline at the 1st light and maaad 2nd gear chirp... That
car got broken in like you wouldn't belive. And with 25K miles on it now- in
6 months I have never had a single itsy bitsy problem with the whole car.
Doesn't touch a drop of oil. My bros 00 Jetta 2.0 L had the engine repleaced
2 times under warrnaty cause it was burning oil from the get go like U
wouldn't belive...he now drives a Maxima also ;)
Mike Jez
01 Max SE-R ;) Spec Jizz
93 SE-R