S&S headers

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:00:55 -0600

c h r i s <sonnypippo@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I haven't seen it on ebay, but i never really looked for it.  What piqued
>my interest in this particular brand was that it seemed to give the best
>average gains in SCC's Great Header Test for the SR20DE.

Hmmm....

Have you checked the archives? (serious question - not being a jerk)

I'm curious if this is the one that comes up on eBay with some regularity.
There has been a few threads on the header on eBay.

It's interesting when you think of the parts for the SR20 that we either don't
hear about here or just never get tried/talked about.  Of course, most of us
just go with a proven product.  Perhaps if some of these companies would
sponsor folks in the SR20 community, they might get dynoed and they might make
some sales.  There was an aluminum flywheel (Fidanza?) that pretty much nobody
here was aware of that went on a blow-out sale and lots of folks bought it.
Turns out it was a really good product, but they did nothing to make the
on-line community aware of it (can't imagine they did anything to make the
non-connected SR20 community aware of it either).  Now, if they had sponsored
someone they might have made enough sales to keep offering the product.  Their
loss.

George Roffe