Wiring Questions

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:39:28 -0600

1. I must be a total idiot then.
2. There is something not right.
3.  I even took the engineers from work out to the car and we tried it with
a volt meter.
4.  You are saying that you connected the ground wire of the CD player to
the chassis.
5.  You are saying that you then connected the wire that goes to the lights
in the CD player to the unvaried power source of the car and the light
dimmed?
6.  Or are you saying that you connected the wire that goes to the lights in
the CD player to the varied ground power wire of the car and the lights
dimmed correctly?  or incorrectly?
7. What you are saying makes no sense.
8. I am talking about B13's.
9.  Are you missing the entire point and saying that your CD player does not
in fact dim variably like the dash lights do, but it just puts out less
light when you turn your lights?  If so, that makes sense.  But if you are
implying that you are able to adjust (more than bright and dim) the light
output of the CD player using the normal dimmer switch of the car and have
not used some resister's transisters, yada yada, now you have impressed me
too.   I'll send you $5 if you can describe it.