Sway Bar Stock?

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:29:21 -0600

> Lee K. did it in an NX2000, Wade Jackson did it in a 200SX SE-R.

I actually swapped my bar at the track the same day I ran another session.
The previous days last session fast lap, was the same as the mornings first
session fast lap time wise (this is using transponders so it is accurate).
After swapping the stock bar back in and  getting back out on the track I
immediately picked up 1 second on a 2 mile road course.  Not too bad if you
ask me and good enough evidence that the ST bar was holding me back.  Of
course this is also a full race car with 400f/300r springs, really low and
2490lbs with me in the car and a full cage.

Lee