Wiring Questions

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:10:21 -0600

holy crap,

do you promise?  I have done this several times and it doesn't work.  But
now that I am thinking about it, I grounded it to the normal chassis, I
think.  I also got it to work backwards one time.  I think I hooked up the
ground to the chassis, and the power to the light to the variable something.
When the dash was dim, the gauge was bright.

So, you are saying at the light that goes into the cigarette lighter, there
are 2 wires going to the bulb.  One is a variable ground, one is a power
wire.  Connect to both of those? and it will work?

thanks so much

what is your address for mailing purposes?

Jason G Young