ATTN:Ken Nord or anyone familiar with the N-tech swaybar

Stephen Attwood autoxer7@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:22:18 -0600

>As such I was wondering if you could tell me if the
>N-Tech  (Progress Group) bar has the same clearance
>issues as the Suspension Techniques rear swaybar when
>used with the HKS Sport exhaust.

I'm running the Nu-Tech rear adjustable bar with HKS exhaust and I have no
clearance issues.  I've also run with the ST rear bar with no problems,
either.  I can double check what the clearance is tonight if you'd like.

As a side note, I remember when I was shopping for my first aftermarket
exhaust that the HKS exhaust was not recommended for those who had lowered
their cars.  I ended up buying a Greddy.  After my Greddy finally rusted
away I found a local member running an HKS exhaust on his lowered '91 which
is how I ended up buying the HKS.

Steve
'92 SE-R
Convention bound!