Engine Clatter & other questions - FIXED!! (again)

Rob & Sam robnsam@iinet.net.au
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:20:58 -0600

It's a good day.
Having a look at my fuse-box, there is a CONSULT connector there.  On
shorting the Ign and Chk connectors once for two seconds and starting the
engine, I received a reading for the O2 sensor. Once I'd reset the ecu from
that setting, I then shorted the Ign and Chk for two seconds twice in a row.
This got me the Fault Indicator mode from which I was glad to see that there
were no faults recorded =)

I believe that this is the same for Primera's that u guys have in the U.S.

> Ken Kubotani wrote:
> I had the same problem when looking for that elusive screw. Mine was taped
> over with a clear tape. I had to puncture that with a screwdriver before I
> got anywhere.
> FYI, my screw was behind the ECU. I had to use a stubby flathead driver to
> get at it since there was no room for the long handle driver.

Honestly - the screw just is not there!! There's a hole for it.... just
nissan thinking ahead(?) I suppose

Rob

'93 NX-R

 The light at the end of the tunnel, is a muzzle-flash...