Power windows/locks in classic SE-R?

Humberto Gonzalez aztecred92@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:27:15 -0600

From: "David Daniel" <ddaniel@companioncorp.com>
> I was wondering if anyone has put power windows and or power locks on
their
> classic SE-R?  If so did you use parts from another classic or aftermarket
> parts?

David,

I recall someone on the list performed this mod many moons ago. There was
even a website documenting the proceedure, but I'm sure it's long gone by
now. If I recall correctly he canabalized the power window system out of a
'91-'94 Sentra GXE. It's not an easy replacement though. The window lift
rail from the 4 door GXE won't work since its doors and windows are not as
wide/long as those from our 2 door SE-R's. He substituted the existing
window lift rail from the SE-R to get it to work. There were a couple of
other changes as well. Try searching the archieves. You may run across some
helpful information.

Humberto Gonzalez
aztecred92