Very new to list and Se-r's

Tim Herber camaro@gbonline.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:25:12 -0600

Hello,

I am very new to this list and would like to take this oppertunity to say hi
and introduct myself.  My name is Tim, and i'v been into sport compacts for
a while now.  I actually own a performance shop in Greenbay Wi, where we
specialize in DSM's, and other import sports cars.  I have a dsm, fiero,
dodge daytona as well.  The reason i'm on this list, is because i am
considering purchasing a 91 SE-R for my daily driver.  Its in very good
shape, and has a few mods done to it.  But i was wondering if anyone can
help me out here in my descion. Its a 91, with kyb/eibach suspension, jwt
header, place racing cai, aftermarket cd player, engergy suspension
bushings, front and rear sway bars, newer clutch, apexi n1 catback, etc.
The car is physically in very good shape as well.  He's asking $3k.  I have
no idea if this is fair, but it seems like a good deal.  How easy is the
sr20de to work with?  I'm very famililar with the dsm's, and hondas, but how
does this one compare?  I have read that the bottom end is very strong in
these engines as well.  But please to anyone who reads this, give me some
feedback, i am really blind when it comes to nissan's.  If you want to
respond vie email to reduce clutter on the list my email is
camaro@gbonline.com   (I know i need to get that email changed)  But any
info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for helping out a
newbee to this world
Tim
Beyond Redline Performance Center