Fast & The Furious After Effects?

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:19:07 -0600

>If he didn't mean that, he wouldn't have said it in the first line of the
>article. "'The Fast and the Furious,' a film about street-racing car
thieves," was

Oops - my bad :)

>I did not know that. So, how do you know so much about stealing cars? ;)
>Seriously, I still don't see the connection between the two - why would a
>thief specifically steal a Camry so he can go look for a Honda in it? Why

Ummm...excuse me, I have to go now :) <run, run, run, vroom!, screeech!> I
don't know why a thief would specifically steal a Camry in order to steal
something else. Maybe cos if it all works out at the end of the night he
has two valuable cars instead of one valuable one and one so-what one. Or
maybe that was just another made-up assumption of the writer or a source.

david