Two roommates needed for the Convention

Clay McLendon claymclendon@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:34:00 -0600

Hey all, I've got a reserved room at the Embassy Suites for 3/8-9 and
there are only two of us staying in the room... So, if you need a room or
know of anyone who does, let me know.  We have room for two more folks.
BTW, for those of you who don't know me, I'm new to the SoCal area and I
have a friend from Ga staying at the ES with me.  Thanks in advance, and
please reply directly since I don't seem to be getting the main SE-R list
for some reason.  Thanks in advance. clay'92 SE-R with heart of a GTi-R