shockteck

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:21:05 -0600

> This explains the high failure rate

> -Jay
Lucky mine haven't failed yet I guess:)
"We start by finding the appropriate Bilstein shock or strut for your
application, or if your car is already equipped with Bilsteins, we can use
them.  Then our proprietary rod assembly is substituted for the stock rod,
including the rod itself, a specific metering pin, and a jet and jet
housing.  As in our semi-custom products, the rod body is made of 4130 alloy
steel, heat treated for both ductility and high strength, and then
externally ground, polished and hard chrome plated."

Doh I guess that was a lie, too bad they are out of business now.
Wonder if they just used the stock Bilstein rod, can't see them putting in
something worse?? Unless they are not bilsteins at all???

Lee