Catalytic Converters

Gregg, Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:29:31 -0600

I know for a fact on a turbo car you have a lot to gain. On an all motor car
atleast an SE-R i have no clue. I hear on the high revving honda world you
also have some HP to gain with no cat in the upper RPMS but i duno if thats
tru. All the turbo junkies around here from supra to civic run no cats.

Daryl