"No Nascrap" petition.

MaGiCMaN520@aol.com MaGiCMaN520@aol.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:59:22 -0600

In a message dated 2/24/02 9:38:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, flyryd@cox.net
writes:

> Has anyone else watched the WRC from Sweden over 25 times..? Or is that
> just me.....? The Speed channel will be turning totally Nascar....just watch
> and see..they already stick the "NASCAR tv" logo under the SPEED logo on
> almost everything....it's just a matter of time..FOX has dunnit again.."Just
> you watch"... : )
> Brad B. Phx  AZ
> '96 200sx SE-R(w/ this 'n' that)
> '01 Altima GXE LE

> > NASCAR will *not*, contrary to popular misconception, reduce current
> > coverage of WRC, F1, various SCCA, various other FIA, or any other types
> > of auto racing.

I totally agree with everyone on this, Speedvision has totally gone down the
toilet, i used to put it on every day and now i put it on and i see the same
nascar race but just from a different camera angle. The people that want to
watch nascar (good ol' boys) dont even have cable/satellite to even watch it,
i just think its a big waste. Honestly who would want to follow nascar 7days
a week 24hours a day?
tom
91' classic
hks sport exhst. hks super flow intake