ECU for OBD-II Cars: BACK OFF

Storm88000@aol.com Storm88000@aol.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:26:22 -0600

In a message dated 02/21/2002 10:54:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
se-r-request@lists.deskmedia.com writes:
Joe wrote:

< Sorry, but who's Jordan?>

That would be me.

< If Jordan replied to something George said, I didn't see the entire
 train of thought.  This is why proper quoting is essential. :)  I
 shouldn't have sent that message while I was still upset, especially now
 that I know that I didn't have the whole story.  I'll be changing mail
 providers soon, and hopefully some of this confusion will be remedied
 then. >

I was replying to George.  For some reason you thought I was saying the 95-97
ECU can be swapped into the B15's and P11's.  I was only referring to the
98-99 B14's, nothing more.

Jordan
'98 SE