S3 Cams for roller SR20 " READY "

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:30:18 -0600

I already dynoed them, you are looking at 1-2 hp loss
below 3500 rpm with gains starting from there with a 9
hp peak gain right at the roller motors fuel cut.  If
the rev limit was higher, the gains would be even
better!

With adjustable timing gears and advancing both cams,
the bottom end and midrange would get better, but I
did not have time to experiment much other than I
advanced the inake cam 2 degress with good results.

Mike