S3 Cams for roller SR20

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:51:53 -0600

Christian Beaudry <christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca> wrote:

>SR20's didint stop with 1998-1999 Sentra's.
>2000+ B15 Sentra's are much different.
>We have been working on a solution for this
>and hopefull should have one soon.

And that is *so* cool.  I have no personal need for this solution, but know a
number of folks on the G20 Forum that are interested in it.

I don't think you misunderstood my point about the ECU, but I hope nobody else
misunderstands either.  So, I'll spell it out more directly since this
conversation has turned in such a way that folks might think something other
than I meant.

My point was that if people are still going to have a negative reaction to new
products from JWT for the newer cars, don't you think they would be less
motivated to produce these parts for the newer cars (not speaking to anyone
specifically)?  I personally think their track record should have earned them
higher expectations.

George Roffe