S3 Cams for roller SR20

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:44:29 -0600

>Can we really expect that much of a hp gain from these?

You know, this only serves to emphasize that people are never happy.  First
people were complaining that JWT didn't have roller cams available.  Oh the
horror.  Now that they are available, people are skeptical of their value.

I'm not trying to pick on anyone in particluar, and I totally understand
concern about bang for your buck.  If anybody finds a tree that money grows
on, please let me know.....   My race car would like to feed on it.  Anyway, I
understand, but think about this as well.....

People have been bitching about the fact that JWT doesn't have a 98+ SR20 ECU.
Well, why the hell should they?  People will just bitch about something.  I
can illustrate this any better.

Lastly, JWT has a reputation for making healthy hp numbers from their cams.
Rather than be skeptical of their value, why not have high expectations?  I
do.

George Roffe