(no subject)

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:12:04 -0600

bruce etheridge wrote:

>ok   maybe you can all help me with this  ill feeling
>im having after reading an article out of sport
>compact car magazine in its 2001 november issue!

Plop plop fiz fiz oh what a relief it is....

>it said that the spec v doesnt even come close to 180 hp!

=8^O

Oh the horror.  The humanity.

>i am lost

Try Hari Krishna.

>they said its lucky to put out around 145hp!!!   i
>was blown away by this article, i dont know how
>credible they are but i was shocked.

=8^O

>could someone pleez make me a believer once again in this car, i am
>lost in my dissapointment about this!

Just go drive it.

What do you care more about?  What someone writes?  Or how it drives?

If you care about what someone writes, I can help.

It's a stud.

Chicks dig it.

It's able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Civics cower and Integras bow down.

Feel better?

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>