Rice boy

Juan Velasquez velasquj@rohan.sdsu.edu
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:20:48 -0600

At 11:49 AM 2/18/2002 -0600, geo3@earthlink.net wrote:

>WARNED?!?!?  WARNED!?!?!

>I'm sorry, I know some folks here will just think I'm an angry old fart, but
>the moron should lose his license for some period of time for willfully
>creating such a dangerous situation on a public road.

>George Roffe

Part of me would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to wait for a red
light and come up behind him and rear end him and then wait for the cops
to show and just say "I couldn't see any brake lights officer.... he has
all this
white tape over it and I just couldn't see".  Get my insurance check and
replace
my 1.6 liter with a nice SR20 powered vehicle and call it a dash.  Odds are
that
won't happen, but if I had a badge, I would be calling the wrecker right
then and
there and letting the kid find his own way home.  Write him a great fix it
ticket
(and probably throw in a "changed lanes without signalling" ticket so he has to
pay a bit more) and just hope that he finds some other way of killing
himself without
taking someone with him.

Juan