Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Tires?

John McGinn ab123@dnaco.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:35:23 -0600

Jason wrote:
>   I was wondering if anyone has had any experience
> with these tires?

I bought these tires my last go around, exactly for why you did. They were
much cheaper than any other tires listed in the same section. I've
had them for a good while there, and they seem to do really well. I've
purposely tried to hydroplane to see if I can get them to miss, but they
handled very well for me. I figured for half the price of comparable
tires, and if I can get the same amount, or a little less, mileage from
them, then I can buy 2 sets of these tires, for one set of the others. (I
swear I got them for $34, but I don't remember for sure...) I'd buy them
again.

John
'95 200SX SE-R, 91 NX2000