B14 ECU pictures needed (Long)

UXB brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:58:46 -0600

>Now all I need is to find a 96 ecu.
>I was thinking of doing 2 birds with 1 stone.
>Getting a G20 ECU, since some 200sx SE-R owners
>have been swaping G20 ECU's for theirs, then I
>should get the G20 ECU instead with harness.

>What do you think about this ?

Well... I dont think the older G20 ECU's would help us
at all.  You would need to do a lot more  work.  The B14
ECU is the easiest swap.

Like I said, if I could get a B15 male side I would be set!
Right now that was my only hurdle.

Hopefully you can source some of these soon?

I want to swap the 95-97 SE-R ecu into my 2000 P11
before I start the turbo project.  It will be one less problem
down the road.

-Brian