93.5 G20 Alignment can't align vertically

Joe Stewart jstewart@eCompanyStore.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:56:08 -0600

>I brought my car into the shop for a 4wheel alignment.  They couldn't align
my front left tire.

I would be willing to bet your upper lateral link is worn on the drivers
side. My car had the exact same problem, and most older G20's do. The part
is ~ $100 each (one per side) from a discount rate dealer, and takes about
30 minutes a side to change. I wouldn't pay more than $125 total for labor,
even to a dealer. Do both sides if you do them, though. Save yourself the
trouble of needing another alignment in 3 months when the passenger side
fails.

-Jay
93.5 G20 with mostly new suspension