Tint removal

Andy Makim makima@MacEwan.ca
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:56:32 -0600

>1. use a razor blade as a scraping tool

Unfortunately, the razor blade has been *totally* ineffective so far.

This only works well for the side windows, rear 3/4 windows and (yes I've seen
this before and removed it before) the front windsheild.

Have a shammy handy with your bucket of super soapy water, constantly wet the
"goo" with the shammy, it makes the razor blade glide over the glass and
scrape the goo off quite nicely.

On the back hatch/window with the heating elements, use SS pot scrubbing wool
on it gently, it doesn't damage the finish of the heating elements, just be
watchful when you're scrubbing away. You can buy this stuff in the pot
cleaning stuff where you buy SOS pads for cleaning pots and stuff.

I've used this on many rice racer cars and it works the best for me...

Andy "Un-Ricing the world one car at a time" Makim

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE