Several questions...please help

Ryan Pearson slogypoop@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:51:10 -0600

Ok
I'm trying to figure out why my coolant temp gauge isn't working...I assume
its the sending unit, but I don't know which one it is, does anyone know if
its the grey pluged coolant temp one or the red plugged one? I have a 92
NX2000...the fans kick on when its warmed up but, the guage doesn't
work...so it has two sending units, in the passengers right rear, anyone
wanna help? Also, when I put my tranny in 5th gear,(I just put a 200sx gear
set in my NX's case) it makes a grinding noise...but, if I double clutch
it(put it in neutral, and and let the clutch out, then push the clutch in
and put it in 5th) then it doesn't grind...I sure hope its not the
syncro...I thought the 200sx's had better 5th gears?

~Ryan