(no subject)

bruce etheridge bru_10990@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:35:54 -0600

ok well im pretty new to all this so bare with me, i
just bought a new 2002 spec v. i love the car and well
its a ton of fun to drive. but all this talk about
what you can do to your car is very intresting. i am
wondering what if anything i should do to improve
horsepower without getting to carried away lol! i want
more power ( dont we all) but not sure what to do so
that i dont mess around with gas mileage and well
driving it all the time . i have some thoughts but
would love to hear from some people who really know
thanx!

                          bruce etheridge