AutoXers/GC setup

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:22:19 -0600

In a message dated 2/16/2002 5:34:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mkogan@ma.ultranet.com writes:

> Subj:AutoXers/GC setup
> Date:2/16/2002 5:34:40 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:mkogan@ma.ultranet.com">mkogan@ma.ultranet.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:se-r@lists.deskmedia.com">se-r@lists.deskmedia.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet

> I'm planning to hook my car up this spring with a set of Ground Controls
> and
> am trying to get some feedback from those that have done some Autoxing with
> them.

> I know there are lots of different opinions about spring rates and all, so
> I'd just like to get some input as far as what people are using and how
> their car's handle with them.

I have KYB GR-2's with ST front and rear with stock springs........ride is
good,pretty stiff, although comfortable, but have a problem where the car is
higher all round and the front is .5" higher than the front, looks
odd....Have you experienced this? Can't see anything wrong in the
installation and the part number matches the catalog list where I got them
(Stillen), so now I'm thinking I have to go with GC coil overs so I can get
the car level again....Yes, according to GC they will fit just fine on the
GR-2s and will not rattle etc if installed properly they say.......I wonder?

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
ST front and rear Sways
Stillen Tower Strut Brace