My Nitrous Setup

jon dossey jon_3000gt@hotmail.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:32:00 -0600

I think I've got everything for my nitrous setup ready to go.  Here's the
list so far:
NX Wet Kit (w/ 35/50/75 jets)
NX Purge Kit
NX Remote Opener
NX Fuel Pressure Safety Switch
MSD Window Switch (3k and 7k modules)
Warlboro 255lph pump
(no bottle warmer, i live in fl)

Question 1:
Did I get the right rpm modules?  The 3000 set is a series of 5 modules,
3000, 3200, 3400, 3600, and 3800.  What would you recommend I run?  Should I
use the 7400 for the limit?  Or maybe the 7200?

Question 2:
Should I go ahead and order the 100 jet?  With the fuel pump, fuel supply
shouldn't be a problem? Should I go direct port to run a shot that large?
If so, how much will it cost to convert my NX kit?

Question 3:
I've got a greddy electronic fuel pressure guage, for mounting inside the
car.  its going in the a-pillar, but I can't decide on another guage.  Air
fuel seems like the obvious choice, as the n2o guage is going on the bottle.
  Any other recommendations?  I've also got an extra unopened electronic
fuel pressure guage.  It uses an electronic sender unit so its safe to mount
in car.  If anyone is interested, make an offer, it was $188 retail.

This setup just has to keep me happy until I swap in the SR20DET, which will
then get the nitrous setup as well.  I'm pretty pumped, i figure I'll start
with the 35, move to 50, and then once the pump comes in, go for the 75.
I'm really interested in the new NOS direct port setup, that plugs into the
injector bungs (for lack of a better word).  Anyone know if its out, where
to buy, and how much its running?