Fmax vs. local fab: Am I nuts?

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:54:25 -0600

Just some thoughts of mine here:  The bigger turbo will take longer to spool
compared to the t25 one.  But not much.  I would get the ball bearing
upgrade and that options should lower the spool up by 5-600 rpm.
People have bought the f max kit for both det motors and they work fine.  I
wouldn't see any reason to reprogram the computer unless you add a different
maf/injecters...stuff like that.  I would watch the fuel mixturte just to
make sure you're not leaning out too much.
Even if you do have to have it reprogramed it cost 100. bux through jwt with
previous computer ordered.
Hope this helps.
Brent
91 se-R