To defend Jez for a second.

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:47:33 -0600

>and Kojima will go far out of their ways to help people out. You guys
>probably know how nice Mike Kojima is by reading his posts or by

Never Said anything about Mike Kojima.  He has helped me and a lot of
others.

>>Despite the fact that Jez is a nice guy in person, I don't
>understand why his conversation on the internet is not credible sometimes.

Nor do I know why he has sent me private e-mails to brag about not having
the problem that I am was having with my car.

I will say that what pushed me over the edge was a statement that I thought
Jez said but was really said by someone else to Mike K.  Coming from Jez it
pissed me off, coming from another member to Mike K. it was a joke between
friends.  I made a mistake!  My fault.  Now that I no Jez didn't say that I
can let this go easily.  I will try my best to ignore much of what he says.

Steve