(no subject)

J. Manes jjmanes@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:26:59 -0600

Well I have been pulled over three times so far this year for my so called
illegal Greddy SP exhaust.  So now I am selling the exhaust.  It has been
used for about three months.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with the
exhaust.  There are no dings or dents in the tip.  I am asking $375.00 plus
shipping and handling.  I also have some stock '95 Se-r wheels with Nitto
450 tires.  I am selling those for $300.00 plus shipping and handling.  The
tires are still useable, but not much longer.  The wheels are in good
condition.  The center caps do have some paint chips on them.

Jody

'95 200sx se-r