GT3037S

UXB brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:56:26 -0600

> Don't use the 3037S.  Just use the standard GT3037.  The ported shroud (S)
> option isn't necessary and costs way too much money.

OK I'm confused now...

Rob,  from your "turbo FAQ" in the archives you suggested the
following:

"GT3037: This is the mother load of turbos.  Get the 52 trim compressor and
.73 A/R turbine housing for good streetability and ~400-425 or so whp.  Get
the 56 trim compressor and .89 A/R turbine housing is you can live with a
little more lag and want ~475+ hp."

The 52 trim .73 A/R is only available on the 3037S.  Also,  the 56 trim .89
is only available in the 3037S.

The HKS website says the standard 3037 appears to come in the following:

56T .61 A/R
56T .73 A/R

The HKS website says the 3037S comes in the following:

52T .73 A/R
56T .73 A/R
56T .87 A/R

I was planning on the 52T .73 A/R which is also what Mike K suggested.  I
*thought* that was your suggestion too?

Help!:-)

-Brian