Altima at SE-R.NET?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:28:34 -0600

At 07:22 AM 2/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:

> Since the New Altimas are powered by QR25DE is it possible the car could be
> included on one of the site's subjects?

I think this was discussed before.  I think it'd be highly useful to see an
SE-R Sport vs SE-R Spec-V vs Altima SE on some dyno charts, especially
automatics (IMHO).  We need to settle the issue about whether the Altima SE
has the same tuning as the Spec-V or the Sport soon, because it's really
getting to be a headache in the B15 community...

--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |