GT3037S

UXB brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:22:09 -0600

I've been searching the archives...

Has anyone else used this turbo besides Zak?  I'm
curious if anyone has slapped this on a GTI-R
manifold (modified for external wastegate of course).

I'm dead set on the turbo.  I was planning on the FMAX
tubular manifold,  but I'm exploring other options.

I'm a little concerned with the FMAX manifold because
I've heard the horror of tubular manifolds cracking.  I'm
also not too fond of the MAF being so close to the turbo.

My concern with using a modified  GTI-R manifold is
whether the turbo will fit between the block and radiator
fans.  Not sure on the actual dimensions of the compressor
side of the turbo.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brian