Altima at SE-R.NET?

JFormantes@aol.com JFormantes@aol.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:22:18 -0600

Since the New Altimas are powered by QR25DE is it possible the car could be
included on one of the site's subjects?...By the way I went to Brooklyn
yesterday I saw a PRIMERA ( just like the one in europe) park at HOME DEPOT
(near 4th ave.) that car had nothing (no license plates, also has the white
laminated plastics stucked on it as if they were rolling out from container
vans), the car got rounded body compared the the G20s, I'm just wondering if
NISSAN started importing these here in the U.S? any big news from this?