3" Custom Exhaust 200SX

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:59:46 -0600

> http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL52/468326/586843/6707701.jpg
> This is the mandrel bent system that Andreas Miko makes for B14s.

Yes I saw this pic yesterday. Thanks but I can't use it. See why below...

> For example, you want the car to be placed on a lift
> that you have to drive onto, rather than the type that
> lifts the car up under the frame rails.

Exactly.

> Using the above mentioned lift will simulate the clearances available when
the car is on the ground.

Correct. He used a lift where it was on the wheels. If you look at that pic
it is not. That's why I can't use it. I can't tell how close that pipe goes
over the beam because the suspension is just hanging in that pic. :(

> If the above pic does not help, I have my old exhaust lying in the garage
floor right now.

Yes. Please do, thanks.

> Also, it might be helpful if you can take a pic of your exhaust on the car
and send it to me or send me a...

I will tomorrow.

> I hope the guys at the shop are prepared to buy you a
> couple of mandrel bends, since they screwed up.

Well they used only 2 of my 90's. I check what was put in my trunk, and it
seems that they kept the other 2 90's! That won't fly.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo
Albany, GA