SER LIST THE GOOD OLE DAYS

jt inger@cheerful.com
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:36:47 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I have been on this list for 6 years now, and haven't posted much anymore. In
my old age, I can't keep up with the hundreds of digests in my mailbox, hehe.
So I'm going to unsubscribe for now.

The list has changed a lot since when I first subscribed, it used to more free
roaming, and was a smaller group. Race stories were more common back then, new
ideas were formed since there weren't as many mods as there are now. Colorful
characters such as Merlin (mr prototype everything), SEaRl, Jon Pecarelli
(se-r: all go, and hardly any show), Zak (you're still here right), and many
others were running around. Back then the se-r was twice or thrice (is that a
word) the car it was priced at (now maybe it's only 1.5?, hehe) and people
would be shocked at the "little sentra".

I had fun meeting guys from the LongIsland meet for several years (hey Ian),
and am glad to talk to good people on this list. You guys are great, and
although I'm going to keep the se-r (it has 150,000 miles now, for the last 3
years), I can't seem to drive it since I live in Manhattan and can't park on
the streets.

Sorry I haven't been active as I once was, as you get mad old, those
responsibility things take up more of your time. So for those who need to
email me, I'll be around. Keep the faith.
and spread the gospel.

sadly,

Jeff Tsai
91 se-r "lightly modded"
"if you think like everyone else, you'll be like everyone else"

get paid for surfing or reading email
http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/50957