Spec V Splash Guards

tobinthomas@juno.com tobinthomas@juno.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:09:17 -0600

I went to my dealership today asking if they had any Splash Guards for
the 02 Sentra SE-R Spec V in stock....... the first thing that came out
of the parts department dude was "They didn't come on Stock??" I don't
know why he said that, but it kinda surprised me..... Do Splash Guards
usually come with Se-R's stock?? Well, the stock guy didn't have any in
stock, nor did he have it listed in his Nissan Parts Manual...... When he
punched it up on the computer, it came up..... they're $11.99 (US)
each....... is that a good price??? The parts dude didn't have a picture
of them nor did he know what they looked like...... and he was very
amazed that it didn't come on my car stock.......... anyways, does anyone
on the list have a site/picture of these guards???? Thank you ahead of
time.

Tobin Thomas
02 Spec V
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!