non se-r please read

milton cancel mc_boy_se_r@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:12:26 -0600

Hi! lists I'm trying to fix my brother's `92 Saturn SL2 sedan it keeps
draining out the battery for some reason this car has a brand new
alternator,battery,egr valve&solenoid,tps, and I changed the ecu in it with
one I got at the yunk yard cause I keep getting a code from the computer
which is quad driver module (at fault) even now with the ecu from the
yunkyard I get this code I know the qdm is in the ecu and it distrubute
energy why do I keep getting this code with the new ecu? is the qdm not
charging the battery? I'm stump guys please help if you can.         Thanks
in advance