Spec-V vs Matrix

Andy Makim makima@macewan.ca
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:53:57 -0600

><< If that doesn't change your mind, don't buy a Nissan :) >>
>So u think this Matrix is better than Spec-V?

No way, no way in <insert random expletive>

I've driven a GT-S before and I still don't care much for torqueless
wonders. If all they've done is stuck the motor in a bigger heavier
chassis, I think it'll be even worse.

Mind you I have yet to secure a test drive on a Spec V... The stealerships
either sell the too quickly or the salesmen want a deposit for a test drive
with all the seriousness of purchasing one.

I just wish the local dealerships were more friendly when it comes to PR
about the Spec V.

Andy.

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE